Under NCAA rules, an institution may provide a student-athlete with four (4) complimentary admissions to a home or away intercollegiate athletics event in the sport in which that student-athlete participates.
- Several days before each contest (home or away), student-athletes entitled to tickets will be provided a list to complete with the names of their guests attending a particular contest.
- Complimentary admissions will be provided via a pass list. To be admitted to the contest, individuals receiving the admissions must proceed to the pass gate and show photo identification and sign in to be admitted to the contest.
- At no time will "hard tickets" be issued.
- Any changes must be made in person at the Ticket Office and with the consent of the Compliance Office.
- Student-athletes are permitted to give complimentary admissions to other student-athletes in their sport so long as they do not receive anything of value. At no time may admissions be given to an agent or a runner.