Are You A Booster?
- Participate in or have been members of the Varsity Club, I Club or other athletic support group.
Boosters (which the NCAA calls “representatives of athletics interests”) are individuals that:
- Have made financial contributions to the Athletics Department or to the Varsity Club.
- Aid or have assisted in the recruitment of prospects.
- Provide or have helped arrange employment for enrolled student-athletes.
- Participated as a varsity student-athlete of Indiana State University.
- Have been involved in promoting ISU Athletics in any other way.
Once an individual has been identified as a booster, that individual is a booster for life. The NCAA holds Indiana State University responsible for the conduct of all “representatives of athletics interests.” Check out the Brochure.